Compass is a worldwide non-profit interdenominational ministry that teaches people of all ages how to handle money based on the principles of the Bible. We are here to serve churches, businesses, ministries, schools and other organizations by providing biblically-based solutions on handling money and possessions.
Our experience and services include, Leading globally with over 35 years of world wide service, bringing awareness to the 2350 verses in scripture dealing with money and possessions, equipping organizations with practical tools that open hearts to the transformation from God’s Word, assessing organizational needs through our experienced field team members to serve, and discovering what God wants for the people in your organization, while not expecting anything from you.
Our Vision is to see the followers of Christ faithfully living by Biblical Financial Principles in every area of their lives.
Equipping the followers of Christ to learn, apply and teach Biblical Financial Principles so they may know Christ more intimately, be free to serve Him and help fund the Great Commission.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe that the Bible is the inspired, authoritative Word of God. It is without error in all its teaching.
2. We believe that there is one God, Lord of the universe, eternally existent in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His perfect, sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to heaven to the right hand of God the Father, and in His personal and visible return in power and glory.
4. We believe that all people are lost sinners and that regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe that all people will be resurrected – those who are saved to eternal life and those who are lost to eternal damnation.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
8. We believe that God, as Creator, is the ultimate Owner of all possessions on earth. God has given people the authority to be stewards of those possessions and the responsibility to faithfully manage them according to the principles in the Word of God.